My blog and I haven’t been separated for more than a day, and now I am on a eleven day hiatus while I traipse through California with my family. This makes me a bit nervous; I’ve worked hard to cultivate relationships with other bloggers, and I don’t want my absence to cause my readers to forget Kiss my List. So stick around; I’ll be back soon.
1. Add the award logo to your blog.
2. Thank the blogger who nominated/gifted you and link back to their blog.
3. Nominate five bloggers whose loyalty and friendship you value and who you consider being part of your ‘wolf pack’.
4. Post something special for each one of your nominees and dedicate it to them such as a quote, picture, poem, saying etc….something you think pertains to that person.
5. Let your nominees know that they are nominated!
I have written limericks (clean ones – did the post title give you the wrong impression?) for each of my nominees. My creativity ran out after four poems, so that’s all I have. I know that my poetry is a gift in itself, so it’s your lucky day, ladies!
She writes of her family of three
She’s goofy and witty and smart
Her kids are the same age as mine
With a toddler and baby in tow
I am very overdue in thanking Kate for the Liebster Award she gave me. Thank you Kate! I’m ignoring all the rules for that award, but now I get to give Kate this new one.
These awards stress me out because I agonize over who to nominate, and I don’t like leaving people out. So if you are a loyal reader and would like me to compose a limerick in your honor, just let me know. I’ll get to it – eventually.