It’s a new month for Old School blogging, and I was tagged by Kate and Michelle. I love these things; they remind me of those slam books we had in middle school. But I’m a big girl now and no one can peek in the back of the book to find out who secretly has a crush on Trey French (not his real name, what if he found out??).
Anyway, this month’s topic is Lists of Five. It’s a bunch of lists, baby – woo hoo! So here we go:
Five Things I Have a Passion For
1. Sunscreen (as in wearing it everyday, especially on my face)
3. Girls’ Nights Out
4. My blog – who knew I enjoyed writing so much?
5. Staying fit. I don’t love to exercise, but I also have a passion for eating. Hence the exercise.
Five Things I Would Like to do Before I Die
1. Watch my grandchildren grow up
2. Go on a Mediterranean cruise
3. Learn how to cook well
4. Become a Bat Mitzvah
5. Own a house overlooking the ocean
Five Things I Say A Lot
1. “I love you”/”I love you too”
2. My kids’ names, usually followed by an instruction that won’t be followed, or a sigh of exasperation
3. What?! (yelled from one floor in response to a “Mom!!” from another floor)
4. “Ready, Freddie?”
5. “I am the parent, you are the child. We are NOT equal.”
Five Books and/or Magazines I Have Read Lately
1. Dead Ever After by Charlaine Harris.
2. Save Yourself by Kelly Braffert.
3. The Silver Star by Jeannette Wall.
4. The Interestings by Meg Wolitzer.
5. Entertainment Weekly
Five Favorite Movies (maybe you’ve seen them Five times…)
I’m sure there are ones I liked more, but I really can’t think of them right now. So these popped in my head:
2. Wizard of Oz
3. Forrest Gump
5. The Cutting Edge (don’t laugh – I watched this with my roommates in college and swooned over DB Sweeney. If I ever see it on TV I am mesmerized.)
Five Places I Would Love to Travel
3. the national parks out west
4. the Swiss alps (thanks Erica!)
5. the rest of Europe – I’ve never been.
Five People I Tag to do this Meme
If you don’t want to participate and I’ve tagged you – no problem. If you want to participate and I didn’t tag you, go for it! The more the merrier. Just link up with our host and co-host, Elaine and Alison. And if you’re not a blogger, tell me – what are your five passions?